Treat your skin to all-day moisturization with cicatricure Gold Lift Day Cream with SPF 30, a restoring, revitalizing face moisturizer which provides moisture recovery and protects your skin from harmful UV rays. Combining the power of peptides with gold, calcium, and silicone, this face cream protects and nourishes skin while lifting facial contours, firming and tightening skin. The lightweight formula of this anti-aging day face cream improves elasticity and density and reduces fine lines and wrinkles for healthier, younger-looking skin. Apply every morning before makeup. For night-time skin care, use cicatricure Gold Lift Night Cream. cicatricure offers a full line of skin care products to take care of your skin & body. An innovative product line with anti-wrinkle day & night creams, brightening creams, micellar water cleansers, sunscreens, & scar gels. We want the best for your skin at every age & stage of your life. That's why we're always innovating to create the best skin care formulas with exclusive ingredients & leading beauty technologies.
- LIFT AND CONTOUR FACE CREAM: Cicatricure Gold Lift Day Cream combines the power of peptides with gold, calcium and silicon, that together help improve the appearance of gravitational wrinkles, lifting the facial contour, and tightening your skin
- LIGHTWEIGHT MOISTURIZER: The silky formula of this face moisturizer with SPF 30 protects your skin against harmful UV rays while firming and tightening. It ensures moisture recovery and provides hydration, improving overall skin appearance
- ANTI AGING FACE CREAM: This facial moisturizer improves skin density and elasticity visibly enhancing deep wrinkles and expression lines. The anti aging formula helps reduce fine lines and revitalize skin. Pair with Cicatricure Gold Lift Night Cream
- DISCOVER A NEW & MORE RADIANT SIDE: We offer a full line of skin care products to take care of your skin & body. An innovative product line with anti-wrinkle day & night creams, brightening creams, micellar water cleansers, sunscreens, & scar gels
- EMPOWER YOUR BEAUTY: We want the best for your skin at every age & stage of your life. That's why we're always innovating to create the best skin care formulas with exclusive ingredients & leading beauty technologies
What you cover in your shipping policy and how you communicate it will be highly dependent on your current business operations and supply chain. The goal is to be transparent with customers.
As 2020 brings unforeseen shipping delays and increased carrier costs, it's more important than ever to keep your shipping policy up to date with the following key points in mind:
- Essential shipping details are easy to find. While it is common practice to keep a link to your shipping policy page in the footer of your website, consider how you can also surface important shipping details in the right place at the right time (e.g. on your product page or website banner).
- Clear and concise presentation. Don’t make customers comb through your shipping policy page for the information they need. Whenever possible, make it easy to navigate with clear subheadings, tables, bolded text, and links to learn more.
- Order processing times. After an order is placed, how many days will it take to get it ready to ship? It’s worth communicating if you’re excluding weekends and/or holidays, and if you have certain cutoff times for processing orders (e.g. orders received after 5pm will be processed the next business day). If changes occur within your supply chain, due to peak periods or as a result of COVID-19, you should update your processing times to reflect it.
- Domestic and international shipping options. What are the qualifying regions for your domestic shipping options? International shipping can be broken down in its own section where you list the countries you ship to and estimated delivery timelines. If you offer several shipping options, you can list them in a table so the information is easy to scan.
Shipping costs. Break down your shipping costs for the customer. If you have a free shipping threshold, you can communicate in various places as an incentive for customers. Any potential surprise fees should be surfaced too, such as duties and taxes the customer may incur.