This Baroness TOY figure comes ready for action, with multiple points of articulation for high poseability and movie-inspired accessories, including her signature submachine gun with silencer. And with custom artwork by Jen Bartel, the G.I. Joe Classified Series Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins Baroness package will make a mark on shelves.
G.I. Joe and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Includes: G.I. Joe Classified Series Baroness action figure and 4 accessories.
Figure scale: 6 inches
Ages 4 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
© 2020 Hasbro. All rights reserved.
- YO JOE! G.I. JOE EXPLODES INTO A LARGER-THAN-LIFE ERA WITH 6-INCH SCALE TOY FIGURES: The G.I. Joe Classified Series evolves the characters fans know and love into a highly articulated 6-inch scale with premium deco and detailing
- MOVIE-INSPIRED DESIGN: This figure features design and deco inspired by Baroness from the Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins movie
- COLLECTIBLE PACKAGING WITH CUSTOM ART: Joining some of the best artists from the world of comics and graphic design in our artist partnership program, Jen Bartel adds a unique style to the Baroness package
- HIGHLY POSEABLE WITH PREMIUM DETAILING: This G.I. Joe Classified Series Baroness figure features premium detailing and articulation for dramatic action poseability (some poses may require additional support)
- EXPAND YOUR ROSTER: Look for other 6-inch scale G.I. Joe Classified Series figures (each sold separately) and build your roster of heroes and villains
What you cover in your shipping policy and how you communicate it will be highly dependent on your current business operations and supply chain. The goal is to be transparent with customers.
As 2020 brings unforeseen shipping delays and increased carrier costs, it's more important than ever to keep your shipping policy up to date with the following key points in mind:
- Essential shipping details are easy to find. While it is common practice to keep a link to your shipping policy page in the footer of your website, consider how you can also surface important shipping details in the right place at the right time (e.g. on your product page or website banner).
- Clear and concise presentation. Don’t make customers comb through your shipping policy page for the information they need. Whenever possible, make it easy to navigate with clear subheadings, tables, bolded text, and links to learn more.
- Order processing times. After an order is placed, how many days will it take to get it ready to ship? It’s worth communicating if you’re excluding weekends and/or holidays, and if you have certain cutoff times for processing orders (e.g. orders received after 5pm will be processed the next business day). If changes occur within your supply chain, due to peak periods or as a result of COVID-19, you should update your processing times to reflect it.
- Domestic and international shipping options. What are the qualifying regions for your domestic shipping options? International shipping can be broken down in its own section where you list the countries you ship to and estimated delivery timelines. If you offer several shipping options, you can list them in a table so the information is easy to scan.
Shipping costs. Break down your shipping costs for the customer. If you have a free shipping threshold, you can communicate in various places as an incentive for customers. Any potential surprise fees should be surfaced too, such as duties and taxes the customer may incur.