For Tracer, space and time are nothing more than weapons to wield alongside her twin Pulse Pistols as she blinks and blasts her way to victory. With the Overwatch Ultimates Series, fans and collectors can imagine the action of the Overwatch video game leaping on to their shelves and into their collections. This premium 6-inch-scale Tracer figure comes with character-inspired accessories and features game-inspired design and multiple points of articulation for high poseability and display. With the premium Overwatch Ultimates series, fans and collectors can build a roster of the greatest heroes of the future. Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability. 2018 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro. Includes: figure and 6 accessories. Figure scale: 6 inches. Ages 4 and up. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- 6-INCH SCALE COLLECTIBLE TRACER FIGURE: Every detail of this 6-inch scale Ultimates Series Tracer figure was designed with fans and collectors in mind. Featuring multiple points of articulation, game-inspired accessories, and stylish packaging, the Ultimates line of Overwatch figures lives up to its name.
- OVERWATCH-INSPIRED DESIGN: Tracer is featured in her Classic skin with twin Pulse Pistols and blast effects, inspired by the hit video game, Overwatch.
- PREMIUM ARTICULATION AND DETAILING: This Tracer figure in her Classic skin features premium detailing and design, with multiple points of articulation and one additional set of hands to help display in fan-favorite, game-inspired poses.
- EXPAND YOUR ROSTER OF HEROES: Look for other 6-inch-scale Overwatch figures (each sold separately) and build a roster of favorite characters from the popular video game by Blizzard.
What you cover in your shipping policy and how you communicate it will be highly dependent on your current business operations and supply chain. The goal is to be transparent with customers.
As 2020 brings unforeseen shipping delays and increased carrier costs, it's more important than ever to keep your shipping policy up to date with the following key points in mind:
- Essential shipping details are easy to find. While it is common practice to keep a link to your shipping policy page in the footer of your website, consider how you can also surface important shipping details in the right place at the right time (e.g. on your product page or website banner).
- Clear and concise presentation. Don’t make customers comb through your shipping policy page for the information they need. Whenever possible, make it easy to navigate with clear subheadings, tables, bolded text, and links to learn more.
- Order processing times. After an order is placed, how many days will it take to get it ready to ship? It’s worth communicating if you’re excluding weekends and/or holidays, and if you have certain cutoff times for processing orders (e.g. orders received after 5pm will be processed the next business day). If changes occur within your supply chain, due to peak periods or as a result of COVID-19, you should update your processing times to reflect it.
- Domestic and international shipping options. What are the qualifying regions for your domestic shipping options? International shipping can be broken down in its own section where you list the countries you ship to and estimated delivery timelines. If you offer several shipping options, you can list them in a table so the information is easy to scan.
Shipping costs. Break down your shipping costs for the customer. If you have a free shipping threshold, you can communicate in various places as an incentive for customers. Any potential surprise fees should be surfaced too, such as duties and taxes the customer may incur.