Its time to rethink probiotic supplements, and seek not just the right amounts of live probiotics for gut health, but also the key fuel and compounds theyll need along the way. New Chapters Probiotic All-Flora is an advanced formula that harnesses the power of clinically studied probiotics + prebiotics + postbiotics from New Chapters signature fermented herbs. Delivers everything you need to nourish inner wellness: prebiotics as fuel for good bacteria, clinically studied live probiotics for advanced digestion and immune support, and postbiotics for complete gut health.* You can count on these clinically studied probiotics to be DNA-tested to assure quality and identity, giving you the exact, researched strains every time. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- MOST ADVANCED PROBIOTIC FORMULA: Probiotic All Flora is a triple combination of probiotics to replenish good bacteria, with prebiotics as fuel and postbiotics for complete gut health*
- PROBIOTICS FOR WOMEN & MEN: Only uses DNA-tested probiotic strains with clinically studied results; these friendly bacteria and probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii help balance the microbiome and reduce problematic yeast*
- IMMUNE & DIGESTION SUPPORT: ONE DAILY live probiotics deliver immune support and enhance digestion including bowel regularity and reducing occasional gas, bloating, diarrhea & constipation.* Ideal for travel!*
- CLINICALLY STUDIED STRAINS: Optimally formulated with the right strains in amounts shown to work: 10 Billion CFU. No megabillions requiredbecause MORE does not necessarily mean BETTER.
- Shelf-stable, no refrigeration needed. Dairy Free, iGen Non-GMO Tested, 100% Vegan, DNA tested for identity, Gluten Free, No Added Sugar or Sweeteners, No Synthetic Fillers, No Artificial Colors or Flavors
What you cover in your shipping policy and how you communicate it will be highly dependent on your current business operations and supply chain. The goal is to be transparent with customers.
As 2020 brings unforeseen shipping delays and increased carrier costs, it's more important than ever to keep your shipping policy up to date with the following key points in mind:
- Essential shipping details are easy to find. While it is common practice to keep a link to your shipping policy page in the footer of your website, consider how you can also surface important shipping details in the right place at the right time (e.g. on your product page or website banner).
- Clear and concise presentation. Don’t make customers comb through your shipping policy page for the information they need. Whenever possible, make it easy to navigate with clear subheadings, tables, bolded text, and links to learn more.
- Order processing times. After an order is placed, how many days will it take to get it ready to ship? It’s worth communicating if you’re excluding weekends and/or holidays, and if you have certain cutoff times for processing orders (e.g. orders received after 5pm will be processed the next business day). If changes occur within your supply chain, due to peak periods or as a result of COVID-19, you should update your processing times to reflect it.
- Domestic and international shipping options. What are the qualifying regions for your domestic shipping options? International shipping can be broken down in its own section where you list the countries you ship to and estimated delivery timelines. If you offer several shipping options, you can list them in a table so the information is easy to scan.
Shipping costs. Break down your shipping costs for the customer. If you have a free shipping threshold, you can communicate in various places as an incentive for customers. Any potential surprise fees should be surfaced too, such as duties and taxes the customer may incur.