L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift presents the next generation of skincare, RevitaLift Triple Power Intensive Anti-aging Day Cream Moisturizer. This powerful, luxurious moisturizer goes beyond a simple anti-aging cream to visibly reduce wrinkles, refirm skin, and smooth skin texture in just 1 week. What Makes It Unique? Formulated with Proxylane, a super penetrating Anti-Aging molecule to help fight each wrinkle. In 4 weeks, elasticity is increased and skin looks younger, firmer and lifted Based on consumer evaluations.
- Anti-Aging Day Cream: Anti-aging moisturizer to address multiple key signs of aging skin; This intensive day cream reduces wrinkles, re-firms contours, smooths skin roughness, brightens and hydrates for younger-looking skin in just 1 week
- Powerful Ingredients: helps transform the look of aging by infusing a moisturizing cream with concentrated anti-aging ingredients, Hyaluronic Acid and patented Pro-Xylane
- Replenish Skin With Facial Moisturizer: gift your skin a daily dose of hydration from Revitalift anti-wrinkle skin care to provide your skin essential moisture to keep skin healthy
- Moisturizer For Every Day Use: smooth this intensive day cream over the face and neck until thoroughly absorbed; Use in the AM alone as part of your daily skin care routine or layer as needed
- With Revitalift skin care you can add an anti-aging benefit to any step of your skin care; gently exfoliate with Revitalift daily facial cleanser, treat with Revitalift Derm Intensives Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum and moisturize with Triple Power Day Cream.
What you cover in your shipping policy and how you communicate it will be highly dependent on your current business operations and supply chain. The goal is to be transparent with customers.
As 2020 brings unforeseen shipping delays and increased carrier costs, it's more important than ever to keep your shipping policy up to date with the following key points in mind:
- Essential shipping details are easy to find. While it is common practice to keep a link to your shipping policy page in the footer of your website, consider how you can also surface important shipping details in the right place at the right time (e.g. on your product page or website banner).
- Clear and concise presentation. Don’t make customers comb through your shipping policy page for the information they need. Whenever possible, make it easy to navigate with clear subheadings, tables, bolded text, and links to learn more.
- Order processing times. After an order is placed, how many days will it take to get it ready to ship? It’s worth communicating if you’re excluding weekends and/or holidays, and if you have certain cutoff times for processing orders (e.g. orders received after 5pm will be processed the next business day). If changes occur within your supply chain, due to peak periods or as a result of COVID-19, you should update your processing times to reflect it.
- Domestic and international shipping options. What are the qualifying regions for your domestic shipping options? International shipping can be broken down in its own section where you list the countries you ship to and estimated delivery timelines. If you offer several shipping options, you can list them in a table so the information is easy to scan.
Shipping costs. Break down your shipping costs for the customer. If you have a free shipping threshold, you can communicate in various places as an incentive for customers. Any potential surprise fees should be surfaced too, such as duties and taxes the customer may incur.