- ANTI WRINKLE FACE MOISTURIZER WITH SPF: Cicatricure anti aging moisturizer therapy nourishes skin, enhancing firmness and elasticity. With daily use, it visibly diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time, for younger looking skin
- ADVANCED UV PROTECTION: The broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen shields your face from harmful UV rays and helps prevent skin damage. This hydrating face moisturizer features Q Acetyl 10 to help improve the appearance of deep wrinkles & expression lines
- YOUR SKIN DESERVES SOMETHING NEW: This anti aging cream is an effective sunscreen for face and neck. For best results use daily on cleansed skin before applying makeup, to moisturize and protect skin from the effects of aging
- DISCOVER A NEW & MORE RADIANT SIDE: We offer a full line of skin care products to take care of your skin & body. An innovative product line with anti-wrinkle day & night creams, brightening creams, micellar water cleansers, sunscreens, & scar gels
- EMPOWER YOUR BEAUTY: We want the best for your skin at every age & stage of your life. That's why we're always innovating to create the best skin care formulas with exclusive ingredients & leading beauty technologies
Details: Protect your skin from sun damage and nourish it daily with cicatricure anti wrinkle cream. This face sunscreen with advanced UV protection has a broad spectrum SPF 30 to protect your skin from harmful UV rays that may cause signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles. This age defying cream also hydrates and nourishes the skin, improves elasticity and firmness to reveal a healthier and younger looking skin. A daytime moisturizer with sunscreen and anti aging benefits, it features Q Acetyl 10 to help improve the appearance of deep wrinkles & expression lines. This moisturizing cream is perfect for mature and dry skin. Wear this moisturizer everyday to shield your skin from pollutants, lack of hydration, and sun damage. Apply to cleansed face and neck before applying makeup. cicatricure offers a full line of skin care products to take care of your skin & body. An innovative product line with anti-wrinkle day & night creams, brightening creams, micellar water cleansers, sunscreens, & scar gels. We want the best for your skin at every age & stage of your life. That's why we're always innovating to create the best skin care formulas with exclusive ingredients & leading beauty technologies.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.2 x 1.9 inches
What you cover in your shipping policy and how you communicate it will be highly dependent on your current business operations and supply chain. The goal is to be transparent with customers.
As 2020 brings unforeseen shipping delays and increased carrier costs, it's more important than ever to keep your shipping policy up to date with the following key points in mind:
- Essential shipping details are easy to find. While it is common practice to keep a link to your shipping policy page in the footer of your website, consider how you can also surface important shipping details in the right place at the right time (e.g. on your product page or website banner).
- Clear and concise presentation. Don’t make customers comb through your shipping policy page for the information they need. Whenever possible, make it easy to navigate with clear subheadings, tables, bolded text, and links to learn more.
- Order processing times. After an order is placed, how many days will it take to get it ready to ship? It’s worth communicating if you’re excluding weekends and/or holidays, and if you have certain cutoff times for processing orders (e.g. orders received after 5pm will be processed the next business day). If changes occur within your supply chain, due to peak periods or as a result of COVID-19, you should update your processing times to reflect it.
- Domestic and international shipping options. What are the qualifying regions for your domestic shipping options? International shipping can be broken down in its own section where you list the countries you ship to and estimated delivery timelines. If you offer several shipping options, you can list them in a table so the information is easy to scan.
Shipping costs. Break down your shipping costs for the customer. If you have a free shipping threshold, you can communicate in various places as an incentive for customers. Any potential surprise fees should be surfaced too, such as duties and taxes the customer may incur.